Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Is she FUCKING STUPID?????

(This weekend I'll try to post about my lunch with Q1 -Jesus, does she get pissy when you give her kids Jolt Cola and a Cookie! Read here about her version of lunch...)


What the hell is wrong with THIS woman?? If my husband tried to hire someone to kill me, the only reason I would try and get back together with him is perform some Nija like death moves and rip his spine out of his asshole...

5 Comments:

  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    LOL .. yeah, they're gonna get back together in 5 to 15 years when he gets out of prison. And she's gonna hold this over him for the rest of his life.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Cairde said…

    We can only hope she is faking wanting him back and just plans on gutting him when he gets out.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love-is-blind and she-is-stupid!

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh this gonna be good. Can't wait to hear yer version of lunch with Q1. This is gonna be quite interesting how two people see the same afternoon so differently and me bets you will. So , come on we is dying to hear it.. And give it to us straight just like Q1. LOL

    Oh me cant wait for yer story. Try not to keep us in suspense to long plz plz pzl??? LMAO

     
  • At 4:03 AM, Blogger photo_chiq said…

    LOL@ feeding the kiddies Jolt and cookies. I can relate! Reason # 34567 not to have children, bitches like me fill them with sugar and send them home! LOL.. I do it to my sister all the time.. "sure I can watch the kids" then straight to the store for snacks! LOL.. Auntie rocks! Its a love hate relationship.. the kids love me my sister hates me... What kind of auntie would I be if I fed them broccoli when they came to visit and not give them some chocolate Ice Cream?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!