Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Monday, April 30, 2007

Kiddies- I AM BACK!!!

I cannot tell you how much I missed this over the past few months. My work became UBER sucky all of a sudden( I am sure they had weekly lessons with the devil on how to be more evil..I don't know what they charged him...) and I wasn't able to post. Work was clamping down and I was being pulled different directions. I tried to post a comment or two in my last post explaining my absence...
I couldn't post in the evening due to either theatre, or being completely exhausted I would just fall into bed and pass out into a COMA.....

But all things aside- I am back and with a VENGEANCE.
Work has changed recently. I received a PROMOTION! I am now a supervisor in a completely different program area. I have never been a sup before so I am experiencing a whole new world. Plus this is a production unit and I need to get familiar with their workload. So once I hire some new staff I'll go through New Hire Training with them. That will be hard, going from a trainer (old position) to a student... but tee hee- I promise I'll be good.

More to follow!

8 Comments:

  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    Well it's about damn time .. errr .. Welcome back!!!!

    And congrats on the promotion! Being supervisor is fun. You get to take credit for everything goes right and blame all the screw-ups on the people who work for you. It's great!

     
  • At 1:34 AM, Blogger Amberthyme said…

    Woo hoo! Party time, break out the Margaritas. Or beer (we save that for the pregnant women though don't we?)

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Freddie said…

    I was about to give up on you!

    Welcome back!

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Sassy said…

    WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WELCOME BACK...WE'VE MISSED YOU!!!

    Though...having relatives that work for the State...I didn't realize they worked you THAT hard!! TEE HEE....

    Hope to see you soon!!

    Kathleen

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YEEEEEEEEHAWWWWW yer back!!!!! For awhile right?? Yer not gonna up and disappear into god knows where for a coupla months again?? NO??? WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO........LOL

    Congradulations on the promotion. Me is sure its well deserved and hard earned if lack of recent posts is any indication. lol lol my bad to the corner me goes.. WB

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    Welcome back and congrats on the promotion. Daily checking and finally a new post...Yay!! Can't wait to hear more.

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Melina said…

    Welcome back we were starting to worry. I've been a lurker for awhile but now have started my own blog as well, since you've been gone, so I thought I'd say hi.

    Glad to see you are okay and Congrats on the promotion.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!