Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Monday, February 05, 2007

You look like a Monkey, and you smell like one too!!

Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
BIRTHDAY, Q1!!!

Everyone make sure you go to Queen of Dysfunction and wish her a Happy Birthday. No matter how long we've known each other (I think it's 15 years now)... or how old we get, I'll always cherish the fact that she'll ALWAYS be a year older than me!!!!!!

Hip Hip (as in don't break yours, you old bat) Horraaaaaaay!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DDQ u cracks me up.. Q1 yer 15 months older that makes you 15 months wiser?? Nah?? How about remember what I said about burning me when I die?? Cuz it'll YER ARSE me throws the knives at?? rofl.. just a thought

    ;) sorry Q2 couldn't resist.. plz don't hate me for it. Me is just insane.. Ask Q1 she can tell ya {{me thinks anyway}} :P lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!