Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Sunday, August 05, 2007

A postcard to you all!!!

Everyone, this is Drunk Drama Queen, taking time out of my busy social life onboard the Titanic II to tell you all hello, I love you, I miss you, and please, pray for my soul.

First off I want to say that my social life has really picked up since being onboard! Why didn't _anyone_ ever tell me that guys find women who get drunk easily, and pass out quickly, a huge turn on????

This led to a lot of dates!!! That is the good news.

The dates sucked!!! That is the bad news.

For instance:

Bad Date #5: I was romanced by Raoul on the gang-plank going onto the barge.. I mean cruise ship. He said he would call my cabin and ask me for dinner. He didn't.

Bad Date #12: I met Lou about 10 minutes, and twelve margaritas, after I boarded the ship. He said he would call my cabin and ask me to dinner. He did.

Bad Date #28: I liked Brett. Brett likes Isaac (the bartender).

Bad Date #36: Johnny was the love of my life. I wanted him soooo bad. So did Interpol.

Bad Date #53: Reggie said he loved me and wanted to spend time with me. Then he changed his mind.

Bad Date #69: (c'mon you _know_ there had to be a #69) I thought John was the best looking guy I had ever seen. Total turn on like no one before, and no one will ever be able to hold a candle to him in terns of WOW-power. Turns out we have a lot in common, like most of the same aunts and uncles. Why didn't anyone tell me that my cousin had plastic surgery?

Bad Date #84: Spencer wined and dined me... money was not an object. TONS of jewelry (the real stuff- I had it checked). Then I found out he had stolen my ATM card. Looks like I bought myself some nice stuff. At least Spencer had good taste.

Bad Date #148: My dinner date, Hal on the third evening out. He listened to all my boring stories about Steph, and Amber, and Jim, and Jay. Let me yack on and on. I thought he was the strong quiet type. Turns out he had choked on an appetizer about two minutes after I started talking to him. After hearing some of the stories about Steph, Jim, Amber & Jay, the ships doctor ruled it as a suicide.

Bad Date #206: Karl said I was the woman of his dreams. Turns out 'Karl' is short for Karlene, who likes to play dress-up.

But I will find the perfect man... I swear to God I will find him. Then I will scream at him for making me wait!

Loving you always,
DDQ

PS. Remember, marriage *is* the best form of revenge.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger The Berserker Librarian said…

    DDQ,

    Glad you are having a memorable vacation! Remember to take plent of pictures!

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    Queen: Oh sure, encourage me all week and NOW you tell me it was maybe all a bad idea. LOL ;-)

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Amberthyme said…

    ROTFL. wheeze wheeze wheeze!

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG. there's nobody left to comment.

    this is good.
    and yes. you are dead.

    advertising lables?

     
  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The 'bad date' ruled a suicide by the doctor. Oh yer to to funny. ROTFLMFFAO

    Glad ya having a good time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!