Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Monday, July 23, 2007

Cruise time! ALL ABOARD!!

Hello Kiddies,

Some of you caught on that I'll be going on a cruise soon........ very soon..... How soon, you may ask?
Well I leave for Puerto Rico this Friday.. and the ship sets sail this Sunday evening. I am going on a Caribbean Cruise with my family!! I am sooooooooo excited!!!!! Wade (The birthday boy from the below post) has graciously let me steal his wife to come along with me. We'll be gone for 7 days at sea.

7 days!!! Now don't fret. I have taken preparations and have asked some fellow bloggers to help me out while I am on vacation. A guest host blogger, if you will!
Some of them you know... hell, who am I kidding.. ALL of them you know...

Now ..there were a TON of people I could have asked. I wanted to ask everyone, Snogdot, Wade, Freddie- and everyone else on my links list..
but having EVERYONE write..there would be no one to read.. so I decided on three people who have known me the longest... PLUS someone I have never met (but one of these days we are going to.. I can feel it) but like his writing. Someone who is just as sick and twisted and outspoken as me..

So in a few days, you'll be reading postings from, Queen of Dysfuction, The Beserker Librarian, AmberThyme, and Jay-The Cynical Bastard!!!

I am partly excited and can't wait to read what they have to say...yet mostly terrified because (with the exception of Jay), they have tons of dirt on me and have seen me at my most stupid, most drunk, most childish, most tourrette's ridden, etc...

So enjoy... Whip out the popcorn, strap yourselves in.. you're in for a real treat!

I probably won't be checking this until after I get back.. but I promise to take lots of photos and I am going to TRY and do a Travel Journal so I'll have lots of stories to post.. if I am sober enough to write it all down.. hmmm... I am going to the home of the Pina Colada so I am NOT sure how sober I'll be!

I have never been on a cruise before. Out of the 8 of us going, (My brother, his wife, her parents, my parents, and Me the 7th wheel...and Ashley my saviour from family drama) I am the ONLY one that hasn't gone on a cruise before. The ship is Royal Caribbean's Adventure of the Seas..apparently it's HUGE. It has a miniature golf course, a Rock Climbing Wall, and an ICE SKATING RINK on it. It's your average floating city..

I created a countdown page for the cruise.. it has a small glitch in it and it's repeating some of the info.. but basically it's your basic countdown..
I created it for my family so we can figure out the time we have left before the ship set's sail....
You can check out the countdown HERE

So I'll have a drink for you guys and I leave on Friday. Not sure how much posting I'll be able to do.. but I will check in from time to time... plus I'll be able to read my daily hits of course.. there is always time for that.
Soooooo...taa taa (until I get back)
And Q1, Jay, Amber,Beserker.... don't trash me tooooooo badly.. LOL

Smooches kiddies!

7 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me hopes ya has a great time. As for yer quest posters.. QofD me figued esp after ya said twisted, etc. LMAO. No offense Queen but me luv twisted. Jay is twisted too huh?? Me should has quessed. ROTFL. The other two people's me hasnt read but will make an attempt. No promises. If me promises and doesnt keep the promise me will never forgive me. And me should really call meself TheQueenOfQuilt but nope me in luv with a Newfie {{Newfoundlander to them Newfoundlander's that get upset with the condensed version}} so NewfiesWoman it is.

    Pictures, lots and lots of pictures. Please. See me even being nice about it. Me luvs seeing pictures of places me never been or never will go.. ;)

    Me is sure that yer quest posters wont trash ya . Yer such a sweet person how could you has done anything that could come up as sounding naughtie or trashy? Yes Q2 me has been reading for awhile soooo. ROTFLMFFAO..

    Just go drink them Pina Colada's and has a ball. Me is sure we'll all be here when ya gets back. LOL. Me will for sure {{whether that good or bad me not quite sure, you decide}}

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    Don't worry about a thing DDQ. Everything will be just fine here. Yup, you can trust us. Just relax and enjoy your trip. We'll take care of everything around here.

    Um .. you are going to leave the fridge full and remember, you PROMISED not to lock up the tequila and vodka. ;-)

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Freddie said…

    Wow! You lucky, lucky girl. Have fun!

    Mmm... Pina Colada... The ones I had on Grand Cayman, with spiced Tortuga rum, were TO DIE FOR! Have a few for me.

    (And thanks for thinking of me as a guest blogger. You're a sweetie. But I could not do a site as hilarious as yours justice.)

    I'm really looking forward to these guest bloggers though!

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger The Berserker Librarian said…

    DDQ, no fear about getting trashed... you have WAY TOO MUCH info on me!

    Have a wonderful trip, and try not to hit anyone on the head with a golf-club. I won't be there to stop it this time.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DDQ, thanks for the honor, but I think you very good choices, well, I worry about QofD having the keys to your place, but I think the other three will keep her in line - or not!

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    the beserker librarian said: "DDQ, no fear about getting trashed... you have WAY TOO MUCH info on me!"

    But, she has NO dirt on me. bwahahaahaha ;-)

    QofD: Thank God you have the key. I really didn't want to have to use a shotgun to blow the lock off the thing.

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DDQ is out to cruise the sun clad, massive ab's, speedo fellas, (um.. not on the list.!?)and travis is, well, preoccupied.
    isn't this,.. well dangerous? who's gonna baby sit the babysitters? I'm selling all my stock and moving into a bomb shelter in the kanadian rockies.

    oh my god. this is going to make global warming look like a quiet fireside weanie roast.
    have a great time DDQ. I'm sure right now your doing that panic thing... now where is that travel toothpaste..?? Relax. Enjoy. drink. be happy. Go fella watching... (shopping)and by all means.. take pictures (and not just of them)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!