Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I am just sick and tired...

I originally wasn't going to post anymore until after my cruise.. but I feel a rant coming on...... no need to stand back..it's a small rant that's been bugging me all day...

Excuse me while I step onto this Soapbox..... (clears throat)

I heard about this on the radio this morning..
Poor little thing.. (sarcastic voice)
Life must be SOOO hard you have to ignore your BASIC HUMAN RESPONSIBILITY and not drive all looped up on COKE AND BOOZE.... What is it going to take? Her killing somebody in a car accident? Brandi (the recording artist) should go talk to her.. all though she wasn't all hyped up on Booze and coke, she did kill someone ...

WTF people??!!!!
I am so sick of hearing about Brittney, and Linsday, and Paris..
Try living like real people.. broke and ignored and see how shitty your life is before you start going all outta control.


WHERE IS THIS GIRLS MOTHER??

That woman is so focused on being Lindsay's friend she has NOT mothered her at all. She is in some kind of weird ass denial I have never even heard of before.....

Okay, stepping off of soapbox. End of Rant..

5 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Amberthyme said…

    Um. I read the article on CNN. Why did the Police Dept. assign somebody with the last name Lindsay to answer questions? Kinda made the quotes cumbersome. "Officers also found a white powdery substance in Lohan's possession which was determined to be cocaine, Lindsey said." She may be on crack but that article just makes it sound like she's confessing . . . when your brain is fried anyway.

     
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    These girls are just totally out of control. Isn't it beautiful? ;-)

    All three of them have the same thing in common. None of them finished high school and they all have complete freaking trash for parents.

    2 DUI with this one being a FELONY DUI because of the nose candy. I guess they'll book the Paris suite for Hohan.

     
  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger The Berserker Librarian said…

    Drugs are bad mmmm-kay?

    I wish I could say that I am surprised at the action of these celebrity children, but ... well I am not. Someone just needs to slap them upside the head.

    I've been thinking, instead of a prison for these people, why not have a reality show? "Celebrity Survivor." One month, minimum, on the island, and instead of getting voted off, viewers could call in to vote them on for an extra week, with a maximum of three months.

    No amenities, and LOTS AND LOTS of reporters who could take pictures of them sleeping on the beach and eating rats. They could be an object lesson to other celebrities.

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Gina said…

    I still can't figure out why TF the media uses the label "actress" in conjunction with her name...

     
  • At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    *pulls hair out bye roots* Them 3 need to be spanked and spanked hard. Like you would a 2 year old. Unfortunately it wouldnt work cuz they would prolly enjoy it. *gouges out eyes* LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!