Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Friday, July 13, 2007

Friggen Mail!!!!

One day this week my mailbox received an enormous amount of junk mail and the postman put a notice saying that the post office has kidnapped my mail and are holding it for ransom. I have to go there and promise to turn over my first born son(if I ever have one) to get my mail back. I HATE my mailbox. It's one of those old fashioned ones from when Jesus had his mail delivered. It's only two inches wide and with all this FRIGGEN JUNK MAIL.. I have to tear my mail to shreds trying to get it out of that stupid hole..
Grrrrr
I need a house.
When I get back from the cruise I am going to get my finances in order.. this is ridiculous!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger The Berserker Librarian said…

    Ok, let me get this straight.. ok? You claim that you "box" is pretty small, that the postman filled it up till it was too tight for anything else to fit in, and then you promised him your first born son?

    Uhm... wow.

    Seriously though, I like QoD's idea. Or, alternately, you could invest a little money and get a post office box. They do not cost much, and if you get too much mail, they don't cram it all in, but will leave a claim ticket for you.

    Going to save up for a house, huh? Cool!

    Have fun on the cruise. And remember, if there is a cute guy on that ship who is single and is perfect for you.. he is gay. Or a psycho. I'm jus' sayin'.

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    I have the same kind of mailbox. My mailman is SUPPOSED to bring big stuff like books from Amazon around to the door. But, the lazy bastard just stuffs it into the mail box. I swear last week I thought for sure he crushed my NETFLIX movie. Luckily it played OK.

    Of course we could just get our mail every day instead of once a week huh? LOL

    Cruise? UR going on a cruise???

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Drunk Drama Queen said…

    Q1 and Berserk- good idea- however they wont do that and since the mailboxes are at the front of the complex I wouldn't want everyone knowing my buisness anyway...

    Jay- yep- I plan on posting the info this week!!

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I get that ALL THE TIME. Next time I think I'll take a picture and have a few words with my local postmaster. You might consider doing the same.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!