Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hey Kiddies, Check out...

Please stop by the Beserker Librarian and make sure to say Hello! The BL and I go WAAAAAAY back. In fact, you have seen me talk about him before. He has the best customer service stories, and with his new blog, I hope he gets to tell you some of my favorites! I wonder if he'll tell of the time he stopped me from killing a young girl with a miniature golf putter. (I could have too... no one was looking, one crack to the back of the head..and we could have stuffed her into that windmill)

I have been a bad friend as of late,and haven't been able to go home and visit with him and catch up. Whenever I am in town, he makes time for me. We get to go out, drink A LOT and catch up. We are lucky that we get to pick up right where we left off most times... then we pop over to Amber's and I get to see my Godson.

BL and Amber have known me since I was 16/17 years old. It turns out, years before we met, our paths had all crossed. Once we discovered this, we became like family. We bonded pretty tight. Kinda makes you wonder about Destiny and Karma. Some of my very good friends, it turns out, I've met-before actually meeting them. ..if that makes sense.... I know, that no matter what happens in our lives, that we'll be there for one another and will drop everything and run to each other if one of us is in trouble. I've been pretty lucky that way. I've been blessed- I can also say the same about Q1 and her brother-Matthew, Steele, Bob-a-leh, Lillian,my RSP family, Shaleen and her husband Gregory, and of course I can't forget about Wade and his wife-Ashley.

Sorry for the Hallmark Card ramble-I've been in a mood lately. Kinda depressed about my romantic life- or LACK thereof- but on the other hand, suddenly aware of how lucky I am to have such wonderful friends ... I have drifted away from my main point- anyway BL has a new blog- visit him, read him,let him crack you up and please make sure to tell him his COOSIN misses him...

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    I'm feeling a lot of love on the blog today.

    *wipes tear from the corner of my eye*

    Gotta go read customer service stories!

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger The Berserker Librarian said…

    Awwww... thanks for the plug DDQ!

    You and Queen of Dysfuction are very great people... but don't worry, I won't spread that around and ruin your reputations!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!