Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm Back!!

Hey kiddies!

OMG- so many stories …so much to tell you!

First of all, I wish to thank all of my guest bloggers for some awesome posts! I was finally able yesterday to sit down and read all of them... Laughed really hard... I do have some questions..

Why is CC (my cat) Purple?
Why did you feel the need to re arrange my furniture?
and where the hell did you put all my underwear????

I wasn't able to check my email or get online the entire time of the trip.. not enough time and so much to do! (so the postcard post was from The Beserker Librarian and NOT ME)

Jay- Great photo shopping!!

QofD- Ashley and I kept wishing you were with us!!

Amber and Coosin Beserker- Thanks for the trips down memory lane.. I had forgotten about the "Getting into his pants" story... and Damn Right you are all alcoholics because of me!!

Anyway- I digress..

here are some highlights and when I calm down and stop the vertigo madness I am feeling, I'll elaborate a bit...


The first day (only been on the ship an hour… it hadn't even left PR yet) and I had to go see the ships doctor…

Almost didn't get to leave the ship to go to Barbados because I was wearing camouflage pants..

My brother and sister in law won the 2000$$ Bingo prize..

I got to snorkel and see tropical fish really close on a beach rated top 10 beaches in the WORLD..number 1 beach in the Caribbean!

LOVE mashed green plantains


I met the guy who built YODA and bought some artwork off of him!

I bought some really nice jewelry (real)

All my freckles have come out and joined and now it looks like I have a tan.. LOL

My smuggled vanilla vodka in a mouthwash bottle was damn good with Diet coke.

The Food..MY GOD, The FOOD!

I met my future husband. The cruise director…I even proposed to him and everything.

I took 322 pictures.

Vanilla rum is super yummy!

I can still feel the ship rolling so I am a bit dizzy on dry land… and am completely exhausted!
More to follow!!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    Hey glad your back!

    And your underwear? Uh .. well let's just say you might want to go ahead and go to Target and get some more. ;-)

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger The Berserker Librarian said…

    I just want to say that Jay, Queen of Dysfunction, and myself were held..uh.. hostage... yeah yeah, hostage, by that weird laundry nazi guy.

    He forced us to write the blog stuff all his way. And the purple gooey stuff under your bead.. yeah uh.. that was him too. Oh, and the stuff in the breadbox. Totally his idea.

    That is our story. We are sticking to it.

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger The Berserker Librarian said…

    And Amber was a hostage too of course. She did NOT bury the hampster under your potted palm... he escaped, really.

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WB Q2........Sounds like ya had a ball on the cruise. Hope ya plan on showing some of the pictures with the stories. LOL ;)

     
  • At 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back. You gonna post a pic or two?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!