Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I feel a breeze......

A buddy of mine asked me to retell this tale.. .


Not too long ago I was running home late from work, and had an appointment right afterwards. I had barely enough time to go home, pee, change my clothes, and run out the door.
I ran through the front door, peeled off my work clothes as I was running to the bedroom.
Changed into a blouse and blazer, put my shoes and socks on.... and ran out the door.
I shut the door behind me....
and stopped suddenly;and said to myself,
"........ pants. Pants would be good here."

I had ran out my front door without any friggen' pants on.
What killed me was that I had actually put socks and shoes on.. and TIED THE LACES on my damn shoes.
My neighbors were REALLY friendly after that incident. I get more Christmas cards from the complex than any other tenant...

There are some days where I shouldn't leave the apartment without a helmet ......

7 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Zow Zow said…

    Well, I've def. left the house with out underwear before. But no pants, that's a whole other level.

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    No pants? Well that's pretty funny. I've never done that. Well never got out the door before realizing that I didn't have any pants on.

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Blogger Sassy said…

    roflmao....

    That is too funny. I would of been humilated if I had done something like that. Although I almost left the house one day without a shirt but I didnt actually go out the door

     
  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger The Pirate said…

    You have no idea how much I love you for posting that. I am unburdened and you are not alone in the world;)

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A nightmare come true!

     
  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Drunk Drama Queen said…

    QofD- coming from you, that means sooo much! (and it doesn't beat your Corolla- not by a long shot) lol

     
  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger Cairde said…

    That is too funny! I have wandered out in my slippers, but never without my pants. LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!