Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Monday, October 30, 2006

Hey, Asshole...

First of all, let me preface this by saying, I am NO longer a morning person. I usually stumble into work and don't say much until 9 am..or until my coffee kicks in..whichever comes first.
But, I try-grumpy as I am, to be polite in the morning. I have a big training class to present twice today. I press the elevator button to go down to the room and get it prepared. I have a cart loaded with papers, candy, various training tools. I don't know why people's common sense goes RIGHT OUT THE DOOR when it comes to elevators. They don't stand to the side when the door opens to let the people ON the elevator to get out... they keep pressing that little button (no matter how many people are standing there or that it's lit allready) well, kiddies- my experience made me want to have a full tourette's rant this morning.
The schmuck-a-zoid that is there when the elevator door opens gives me one of those "mornin' mam" nods. I take this as a welcoming sign that he will MOVE his monster sized ass to the side and get out from the center of the elevator. But, Noooooo, this Jack-Tard decided he'll just stand in my way and let me have an aneurysm trying to navigate my cart inside without getting his armani suit wearing, black leather briefcase -that is probably empty but is there to LOOK important-holding, Tie with little jockeys on it -fucking dumbass to move the fuck over! He just stood there...staring at me in disbelief as I smooshed my claustrophobic ass into the corner. It was killing me not to say,"Hey, Asshole...unless you would like me to physically give you a training cart Enema- move the fuck over."... then I realized that I shouldn't come to work when I have PMS AND morning issues...

10 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ha! The world just doesn't know how lucky it is to survive certain days.

    Btw, I'm not sure if I ever said "thanks for the link", so there it is.

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh me nerves.............this the reason me is soooo glad me never worked in a buildin that had elevators!!!! Me hates the damn things!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Betty said…

    And, a happy Monday to you, too. I share your opinion about people and elevators. Some days, I should never go out in public.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    I probably would have just run the bastard over and then said "oh, my bad, I didn't see you there".

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger The Pirate said…

    I can think of no better title to a post than, "Hey, asshole". I just knew i would enjoy it:)

    It has also been my experience that you will nealry always get some entertainment out of actually calling out assholes like him-they usually think nobody has the balls to call them out and are always shocked when someone does-I'm a sucker for the deer-in-the-headlights I often get from Nuckfuts like this guy.

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Drunk Drama Queen said…

    hee hee ..Nuckfuts..
    that is my new favorite word..
    LOL

    Welcome, Betty!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Sassy said…

    Oh shoot ~ I love the words you used to describe things LMAO.

    I like Jay would of run the SOB over and then said oops!

     
  • At 12:36 AM, Blogger The Pirate said…

    Who hooo! I came back just to read the words, Hey, asshole:) Makes me want to hand out shopping cart enemas, which also has me laughing again!

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The world is full of fucktards that need training cart enemas. Seriously!
    Thanks for a Tuesday afternoon laugh.

     
  • At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Next time, get on the elevator with a styrofoam cooler with a piece of notebook paper that reads, "Human Head." That oughta do the trick.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!