Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Me Culpa Me Culpa

My sincere apologies folks. I thought I would have a TON of time to update after The Emporer's New Clothes and The Full Monty closed (two weeks ago).. but that simply isn't the case. Work has been really busy and the project I've been on is almost ready to roll (Thank you, Jesus). Also I've been really upset about my weight lately so I've been hitting the gym more after work.. when I get home I am exhausted.
Also, I have been more social and checking in on some old friends. When I am in a show I toss them aside like Paris Hilton at a Nicole Ritchie look-a-like contest. Now I feel better that I have more time to see my peeps.
I should have practiced my drinking skills and become a raging alcoholic- work would really LOVE that idea!!
I digress.. new updates will be happening soon. I PROMISE! I have a few ideas that I am tossing around the ole' noggin.
I have a family wedding to go to this weekend, thankfully no Hee-Haw relatives are in this one, so it should be peaceful. Hey- that's a great idea... allthough many of you who read this allready know the tale of the Wedding from Hell at the Hee Haw Pavillion- but there are some new readers who don't know.... should I recap that story?? Or are y'all tired of hearing it???
Lemme know!
Smooches

4 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh whoo hoo! Your back :)

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yippee, yer alive...LOL... recap the story...

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    me is with qofd on this........the Hee Haw post plz??????

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Drunk Drama Queen said…

    Sorry- I plan on posting it soon.. my work project has had to come home with me..
    The Hee Haw story should be out this weekend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!