Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Monday, August 28, 2006

Who puts the Drama in Drama Queen..



For those who might not know me. I am very involved with community theatre. (Hence part of my blog title) I have been acting for almost 16 years now. For the past three years I have been involved with Runaway Stage Productions at the 24th street theatre. Currently I am involved with two productions. (I should have titled my blog Drunk Theatre Whore.. but it didn't roll off the tongue as easily as DDQ) I am the Assistant Director on the production of The Full Monty (image on top- don't they look HAWT!) that opens Sept 1st. I am also acting in the Storybook production of Emperor's New Clothes( bottom image..how cute are WE?!) that opens Sept 9th. (a little something for everyone! )Please check Runaway's website for further info on times, dates, and ticket info. They are both excellent shows. Runaway Stage has some of the most talented cast's and they really produce high quality work for the Sacramento community! Great fun !! I am so proud to be involved with RSP and the quality work that they do! See you at the theatre!

6 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your hot, lets blog..how about some naked pic's..j/k kool site...

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    jacked your pics!!

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Drunk Drama Queen said…

    I'm usually hammered on stage and they haven't kicked me out yet...

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love your blog!!!! This is sooooo you! All it's missing is a feather boa. Thank you sweetie for the virtual hugs while Brenna.& I were in Santa Clara. She's doing much better and I'm getting the hang of things. If I can get up the gumption we'll come see you in Emperor.

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Actress Andrea said…

    I can't wait to see Full Monty...so I'm headed there tonight. How long does Emperor run?? Let me know!!!

    Miss ya!

    xoxo

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Drunk Drama Queen said…

    Emp runs Sept 9-23?? I think!!!

    side note to Amber- soo glad to hear Brenna's doing better! Sending my love to you, Brenna and the boys!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!