Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Master Yoda- How do I become a Jedi?

I can't believe what a pussy I am.
I took a chance and emailed a request to Danny Evans, who, in my opinion, is one of the most hysterical bloggers around. I cannot get through the day without checking out his blog at www.dadgonemad.com . I even bought a "Dad Gone Mad" T-shirt!
In my email (I sounded like a prepubescent acne prone squealer asking Haley Joel Osment to sign her bus pass) I asked him if he would mind if I linked his site on my spankin' new blog. Not only did he take the time to respond, he gave me some great advice. So I just wanted to give him a shout out for not only having one of THE most entertaining blogs out there, but for being kind enough to respond to a semi retarded newbie.
Thanks DGM.
Hugs and stuff,
DDQ

1 Comments:

  • At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hugs back attcha, baby. Go forth and bloggith.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!