Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Thursday, September 07, 2006

This ranks a 9.0 on my Weird Shit-o-Meter


This image provided by the Direction of Penal Centers of El Salvador shows an x-ray taken of one of four prisoners at a maximum security Salvadoran prison in Zacatecoluca, 35 miles southeast of the capital of El Salvador. Four cellular telephones were found in the intestines of as many prisoners in El Salvador's maximum-security prison, authorities said Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2006. The discovery happened Tuesday at the prison in Zacatecoluca after suspicious prison officials took x-rays of each of the prisoners, prison spokesman Jaime Villanova said. (AP Photo/Centros Penales)

6 Comments:

  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger BBG said…

    Okay...that gives new meaning to the phrase "talking shit."

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger BBG said…

    I guess I could understand if it were a RAZR phone...but, I'm sitting here looking at my Treo going, "Hell no!!"

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Drunk Drama Queen said…

    I'm looking at my RAZR phone and saying, "Hell NO!" Those things are thin.. but they are a bit too wide for me..
    DAMN

     
  • At 4:20 AM, Blogger The Pirate said…

    That image might stand for a long time as the weirdest shit I've ever seen when a web page loaded up. Somebody should explain to those guys that you can get a helluva lot more milage out of a dimebag of heroin in the slam with a lot less um,"effort".

     
  • At 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wonder if it's still on vibrate?

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have to agree with ya, that is pretty high on the wierd shit-o-meter

    By the way I just read your entire blog, and you have me in stitches from laughing, I just love the

    inbred retarded asswipes do not know how to MOVE their Krispy Creme Fried chicken and cheese sandwhich eating asses

    I almost died laughing ~ thanks for the laugh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!