Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Monday, August 28, 2006

Move your ASS

This weekend was a busy one. I actually thought that I wouldn't have anything to post. Ooooooh, I was sooooooo wrong!

Saturday morning, Ashley (my sista' from another mista') and I went to the State Fair. For the most part, we had a nice time. We had a LOT of wine, rode the monorail, saw baby animals, ate fried veggies-all in all- a great day at the fair.

What was uncool were all the socially retarded folk that simply do not know how to walk in a public arena setting. I would like to take a few moments to address these douchenozzles in an open letter.


Dear Fuckwad,

Here is some advice for you. When walking through a public venue where there may be a lot of people (Fairs, malls, concerts, sporting events, Costco) and you would like to stop and chat with the people you came with to discuss a meal you ate three GODDAMN YEARS AGO that no one cares about but they simply must try....... MOVE THE FUCK OVER TO YOUR RIGHT. Don't just stand there in the middle of traffic and get pissed at me when I ask you to "excuse me". And just because you have a stroller, does not give you cart blanche to run over my big toe, snapping it in half, and causing me to scream out a list of vulgarities (that would give a tourette's patient a good giggle )in front of your seven year old. Pay Goddamn attention to where the fuck you are and where the fuck other people are. MOVE YOUR ASS!
sincerely,
DDQ

I cannot tell you the number of times where Ashley and I thought that perhaps we may have turned invisible and that is why these inbred retarded asswipes do not know how to MOVE their Krispy Creme Fried chicken and cheese sandwhich eating asses. (Yes, my dears, that is the new "Hot Item" on this years State Fair Menu---Gag--)

And that's how I feel about that.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Actress Andrea said…

    Ahhh, yes... the "Sacramento Sophisticates," have struck again!
    They are ALL socially retarded. It's a celebration for the lower-members of society, while the rest of us walk around in complete shock and awe at the stupidity around us.

    Welcome to Sacramento!! :) he he

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AMEN

    I love a good rant about the morons in crowds! This is why I avoid fairs, etc. It's not just Sacramento (although the state fair is where I first noticed, and first began ranting). I moved to another COUNTRY for pete's sake and it happens here too. DAMN REDNECKS! ARGH! And it KILLS me when they are wearing spiked heels and miniskirts. To the fair. Gawd.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!