Drunk Drama Queen

This is what happens when a dipsomaniac drama queen has a little too much time on her hands. She rants, she raves, she's random...enjoy

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT

I AM NOT HAPPY.

I JUST LOOKED IN THE MIRROR AND FOUND A GREY EYEBROW HAIR....

.....GREY.....

AND DON'T TRY AND GIVE ME THAT "IT'S PROBABLY BLONDE" BULLSHIT.

IT WAS GREY.... AS IN.... I'M OLD, MARTHA-PASS ME THE WALKER AND THE ADULT DIAPERS-GREY!!!!!!

I AM NOT YET 32.

I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS SHIT.

IF YOU NEED ME, I'LL BE DROWNING MYSELF IN THE LADIES ROOM SINK...........

7 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here's your helping of it's probably blonde shit.

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger BBG said…

    hehehehe...

    Wait til you find the gray pubic hair. That's when you really think you're life is over!

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    Um .. ok ... It's not blonde. LOL

    I'm seriously considering using the Formula myself. My hair has gone so gray over the last couple of years.

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    me as heard of ppl goin grey at like 19 so it shows ya yer not alone.....LOL

     
  • At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hate to break it to you but it only gets worse from there. And don't pull it out. 10 more will come in if you do.

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Sassy said…

    I've been going grey since I was 21..just on the head mind you but still..I started dying my hair at 16 cause mom started going grey at 18 and I wasn't havin that...

    So yeah...I feel your pain :(

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Drunk Drama Queen said…

    Barista!
    Welcome-

    I would dye it.. but it's just my eyebrows..
    the rest is fine..
    for the rest of you-
    (the curtains AND the drapes have no grey...YET..knock on wood)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

adopt your own virtual pet!